Full Time Qualified Mental Health Professional Required
Mental Health Professionals with the desire to Stretch, Grow and Maybe Even Surprise Themselves.
Reputable NGO requires experienced Qualified Mental Health Professionals with genuine appetite for innovative recovery, accelerated learning and real teamwork in residential settings.
Connect Supporting Recovery is an established NGO delivering recovery focused mental health care services in Auckland and Hamilton.
A long, strong history of successful growth has resulted in 5 residential and respite facilities, several mobile community teams, assisted employment and housing agencies. There is a mix of peer-led, non-peer, dual diagnosis and collaborative services, including a fledgling but vibrant social enterprise.
We are recruiting for a full time QMHP at Poutama our Te Atatu based, AOD dual diagnosis residential service. This position requires people who are qualified members of the nursing, OT, social work, counseling or psychology professions.
In addition to the paper qualification, you must also clearly demonstrate:
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate.
- Ability to work within a roster
- Mental health experience.
- A full Drivers Licence
- Co-Existing Problems experience – requirement
- Client-centred, recovery-focused approach (a cliché, but still genuinely at the heart of all we do).
- Insight to know when and how to engage with whānau.
- Experience to be appropriately culturally sensitive.
- Something that you can teach and a hunger to keep learning - we’re a team and we share.
- Resilience and patience.
Connect Supporting Recovery is a values based, innovative, maybe even slightly quirky environment. We will do our very best to give you the right balance of freedom, support, development, encouragement and aroha.
Please copy and paste the employment application form into your browser to fill it in.
Application form: https://connectsr.org.nz/wp-co...
Please forward the completed Employment Application Form, with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting advert reference QMHPP.
We look forward to working with you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.